MENU DE NAVEGAÇÃO
No one should start a business alone
Join the team that wants to simplify the way financial solutions are offered to entrepreneurs
UI Visual Designer
Ok, so what to expect day by day?
Do you want to grow exponentially with us?
- Experience defining, developing and executing visual design systems for products at scale
- Craft system level design elements – iconography, type, grid system color, components, templates
- Create and define production assets and maintain sharp eye for quality
- Ensure the assets are implemented in a way that looks great and functions properly, and troubleshoot with the design teams as well as program manager(s) and UI engineers, as needed
- Research and deeply understand the needs and motivations that drive usage behaviors in our product and light the way toward new user problems to address
- Portfolio of quality product, visual, and interaction design work
- Up-to-date knowledge of tools like Sketch, Zeplin and Invision
- 4+ years of experience in visual design for digital products
- Fluent English
Nice to Have
- Animation and micro-interactions (Flinto, Protopie, Principle or equivalent)
- Design versioning and collab solutions (Abstract or equivalent)
Benefits and Other Information
- Work with autonomy and flexible hours
- Competitive wage
- R$ 2,000 in benefits with Flash
- Work with new technologies without technical restriction
- Be part of an extremely motivated team
- Location: Rua Gomes de Carvalho, nº1629, Vila Olímpia, São Paulo – SP
Simple - to optimize your time and ours!
You can email us at email@example.com or click the button below to contact us directly via WhatsApp!
Unfortunately, to ensure fair and proper selection, testing is not possible again. This is why you should ensure a stable internet connection at the time of making them.